Thank you for considering consigning with Serendipity Consignment!
One of our associates will be in touch to schedule an appointment soon. While you wait please feel free to read over our Consignment Guidelines.
Serendipity Consignment Boutique will select only the highest quality Women’s & Men’s pre-owned clothing and accessories.
- New With Tags and New Without Tags
- Free from stains, rips, tears, shedding, fading and odors.
- Freshly laundered and on hangers. (*Hangers will be returned at the end of your visit.*)
Serendipity Consignment reserves the right to reject any items.
Serendipity Consignment Boutique will price your merchandise to bring you fair market value while offering good value to our customers.
- Name brand items are kept for a two-month-long consignment.
- All designer items and jewelry are kept for a six-month long Consignment.
- High-end designer Formal wear may be kept up to 6 months.
Pricing will be determined by age, label, condition and demand. Consigners will receive 50% of the selling price for a period up to 60 days. All items left beyond 60 days will become the absolute property of Serendipity Consignment Boutique. Those items not sold will be donated to a local women’s organization. Serendipity Consignment Boutique reserves the right to mark down items as needed unless otherwise pre-negotiated with the consignor.
Checks are mailed on the 20th of every month, assuming the consignor has a minimum of $50 in their account. There is a $1.50 fee to have a check mailed.
Consigner has the option to pick the check up in the store at any time, regardless of the dollar amount, for no fee.